- Digital Agriculture Forum 2020
- Digital Agriculture Forum 2022
- Global AgriInno Challenge 2020
- Global AgriInno Challenge 2021
- Global AgriInno Challenge 2022
Nutrition and Food Systems Officer
Food and Nutrition Division
Liu Bin is a Nutrition and Food Systems Officer at FAO. He works on using multiple pathways to contribute to nutrition, including value chain, food processing and recently, geographical indications. Before joining FAO in 2014, he worked on value chain development at International Potato Center in the Philippines. He holds a Ph.D. in Food Science from the University of Missouri-Columbia, USA.