Register NOW: Launch event for the Global Action on Green Development of Special
Agro-Products: “One Country One Priority Product” (OCOP) - 7 September 2021
You are warmly invited to the virtual launch event of the Global Action on Green Development of Special Agro-Products (SAPs): “One Country One Priority Product” (OCOP).
Speakers include the FAO Director-General Qu Dongyu, Ministers from all FAO Regions and the EU Commissioner for Agriculture. The event will be moderated by FAO Deputy Director-General Beth Bechdol.
The event will be held on 7 September from 1 to 2:30 pm (CEST). Registration is open here
The launch event of the Global Action has three objectives:
· Present the framework of the Global Action and raise awareness of the contribution of green development of SAPs to the achievement of the SDGs, the FAO Strategic Framework 2022-31, as well as its Regional Initiatives, and country priorities;
· See interest and support of FAO Members to contribute to, cooperate on and promote the implementation of the Global Action; and
· Engage a wide group of diverse stakeholders to participate actively in the implementation of the Global Action.
Interpretation will be available in the six official languages of the Organization and the event will also be webcast.
- Pre:FAO, ITU and Zhejiang University shed lights jointly on the applications of digital technology and rural e-commerce for food production and security at WSIS Forum 2021
- Next:Digital Innovation Dialogue on ‘FAO-UNDP Youth Digital Solution for Food and Agriculture’ showcases the importance of Youth in digital transformation times